The consultancy is capable of handling a wide range of projects within the meat and livestock and wider food industry, in particular those involving the following elements or combinations of topics, in summary:
- Economic - evaluation and analysis.
- Strategic - evaluation and planning, for sector and company.
- Company - performance and efficiency assessment; technical and economic benchmarking, business planning, operational costings, technical and financial assessment.
- Technical/engineering - advice, assessment and design:
- livestock handling systems, livestock markets,
- meat plant assessment and design, for new and upgraded slaughtering and meat processing facilities,
- electronic data capture and control systems,
- waste disposal and environmental issues,
- by product processing,
- engineering project management.
- Marketing - market assessment, customer analysis and product development.
- Supply chain -assessment of value and power chains; supply chain development and quality assurance, meat and food hygiene/safety assessment and training, training for meat plant operations.
- Project planning and evaluation
- Funding - sourcing project funds, feasibility studies and financial planning.